I’m sure you’ve had one of these at some point – the list of things that you want to do before you die. Depending on your interests, it might be anything from doing a backflip into the ice-cold Caribbean Sea to climbing Mt. Everest without oxygen tanks. Whatever it is, make sure you check out this article for some inspiration about your bucket list! What are your bucket lists?
Planning and Writing a Bucket List
Bucket lists are great ways to remember all the things you want to do before you die. They also make for a great way to motivate yourself to get started on doing these items. When writing your bucket list, you should focus on the long-term goals. Bucket lists are all the rage these days. If you’re like me, you may be looking for ideas to add to your bucket list. It doesn’t take much thought at all to come up with things that make your heart race or make your eyes sparkle. Sometimes people even make their bucket lists public in order to get feedback and perhaps inspire someone else to create their own. But before you do, it’s time for some pre-planning!
What to Consider when Writing a Bucket List
Bucket list items can be as simple as “see the Grand Canyon” to more complicated, such as “Travel through every country.” While creating a bucket list is easy, it can be difficult to decide how long and what activities you should include. Here are some things to consider when writing your own list: The best way to write a bucket list is to think of your life as a series of events that you want to experience. When writing a bucket list, it’s important to go beyond the physical and look at what you’re going to do in life emotionally. Once you’ve gone through your bucket list, reflect on how it impacted you and whether or not it accomplished your goals.
How to Share your Bucket List on Social Media
If you always wanted to share your Bucket List with the world, but never knew how to start, we’ve got you covered! First and foremost, know that there is no wrong way to do it. You can either take a photo of your list with Instagram or Facebook and hashtag it or use a platform like Snapchat to capture your vision.
10 Bucket List Items
With the holiday season in full swing, you might find yourself with a lot of things that you want to accomplish in 2018. You’ve already made your resolutions and saved money, but it’s time to start ticking off some items on your bucket list! undefined A bucket list is a list of things that people want to do before they die. It can be your list or it can be for someone else. There are a lot of items on a bucket list, and making a list can be difficult. The 10 bucket list items were where I started. They are a way for me to reflect a list of things that I always wanted to do but never got around to doing. I didn’t want this blog post to be a full-on list, so I just created 10 fun and interesting ideas that have been on my bucket list for quite some time. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
1. Attend a professional sporting event.I don’t watch any sports on television, but I’ve always wanted to go to a professional sporting event. My parents went to a professional hockey game when I was little, and I really wanted to go with them, but it was a weekend when they didn’t have any plans, and it was a pretty expensive event.
2. Have a tattoo. I would get a tattoo of the Australian flag on my left arm, and if I had to pick a location, I would choose my left arm. I don’t know if I would have any particular animal to ink on my body, but an Australian flag would be cool.
3. See a particular movie in theatres. A movie theatre would be cool to go to, but not that cool. I would probably see a movie that was selected by my mother. I’m sure I would see the Hunger Games, but I wouldn’t be able to get tickets for it, so it would be an expensive experience.
4. Go to a concert. I don’t really like concerts, but I think that would be interesting. I think it would be cool to go to a music concert in my town, but I don’t think it would be very practical.
5. Play a sport with my friends. I don’t really have any friends that would want to play sports with me, so it would be a little out of the ordinary. I think playing sports with my family would be more practical
6. Visit a zoo . I would love to visit a zoo and spend the day looking at all the animals.
7. Go visit a museum with my family . I would love to visit a museum with my family.
8. Go on a road trip in the summer. I think it would be cool to go on a road trip, but it would be hard to plan since my family has so many different schedules.
9. Play with my friends at the park. I don’t have any friends that would want to play at the park. It would be out of the ordinary and not very practical.
10. Go on a road trip with my parents . I really enjoy just being with my parents, so I would love to go on a road trip .